Interested in Becoming A Member?
Join Our Club
Contact us today.
Guests are always welcome to our meetings. Come out and learn about our club, network and connect with new contacts.
What is Rotary?
Rotary is a global network of community volunteers. Rotary members are business, professional, and community leaders who provide humanitarian service, encourage high ethical standards, and help build goodwill and peace in the world. Over 32,000 Rotary clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas initiate service projects to address today’s challenges, including illiteracy, disease, hunger, poverty, lack of clean water, and environmental concerns.
What do Milton Rotarians do? SERVICE ABOVE SELF... by helping the youth of our community & its organizations.
- Grow professionally by developing through leadership training and speaking about your profession to club members
- Help clean up the community on Good Neighbours Day
- Raise funds and award scholarships and bursaries to local high school students
- Network and have fun at our annual spring gala dinner and dance
- Volunteer at the Milton Canada Day festivities by collecting donations for the fireworks & at blood donor clinics
- Socialize at summer barbecues, St. Patrick's Day festivities, Halloween Dances, etc.
- Raise awareness of polio and collect funds to eradicate the virus worldwide
- March in the Remembrance Day parade to show respect to our veterans
- Host a Web Auction to raise funds for community organizations like The Deck Youth Drop-In Centre, Lighthouse for Grieving kids, Community Living North Halton, Big Brothers, Darling Home for Kids respite and palliative care
- Distribute dictionaries to every grade 3 student in Milton to promote literacy
- Learn about our community through engaging and interesting guest speakers
- And so much more
To learn a little more, click on the video immediately below. For more information, contact Rod McLachlan by e-mail: rodmclachlan (at) hotmail.com or by phone at 416-807-6589.
The Missing Piece is You!